Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- When You access or register to use the Best Jobs Online Website it indicates Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full. You are agreeing to use the Website at Your own risk. If You disagree with these Terms and Conditions You must not use the Website. If You violate these Terms and Conditions Best Jobs Online reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Website. The sole relationship between You and Best Jobs Online is that of independent contractors.
- "Best Jobs Online"Â means LT Affiliates Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 09873450) with our registered office at 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH and includes Best-Jobs-Online.com and any other Website owned by LT Affiliates Limited.
- "Best Jobs Online Content"Â means any documents, materials, methodologies, implementation plans or other intellectual property used during the provision of Website services.
- "Best Jobs Online Website"Â or theÂ "Website"Â means any Website under Best Jobs Online control, whether partial or otherwise. It includes the Website's Content, Search Engine, Text, Designs, Programming and Graphics and Website Services.
- "Advertisers"Â means a third party who advertises or publishes adverts through the Best Jobs Online Website.
- "Candidate"Â means a User who is accessing the Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer or Recruiter acting as an agent of an Employer.
- "Candidateâ€™s License"Â means a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right granted to a Candidate to access and use the Website only for their personal non-commercial use to seek employment opportunities.
- "Content"Â includes all Text, Graphics, Software, Design and Programming, published Job extracts, adverts and other Best Jobs Online Content and information used on the Website.
- "Data Controller"Â means the person or entity who makes the decisions regarding the purpose and method of processing of personal data and the means used including security profile in relation to the operation and use of the Website.
- "Design"Â includes the colour combinations and the page layout of the Website.
- "Employer"Â means an entity whose Job extract has been published on the Best Jobs Online Website.
- "Job"Â refers to any job extract published on the Best Jobs Online Website including data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other materials.
- "Jobs By e-mail"Â means a Service provided to Candidates upon request as stated in Clause 3 below.
- "Graphics"Â includes all logos, button icons, images and other graphical elements on the Website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- "Recruiter"Â means an agent of an Employer whose Job has been published on the Website.
- "Service"Â means the collecting, indexing and publishing of Job extracts on the Best Jobs Online Website and via Jobs By e-mail.
- "Text"Â includes all text on every page of the Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "User"Â refers to any individual or entity that accesses and uses any part of the Website.
- "User Content"Â means any information supplied by the Candidate to the Website including personal contact information including name, email address and search preferences and any data, text, or other materials.
- "You"Â orÂ "Your"Â means the person or entity that is agreeing and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the Website, Services and Licence
- Purpose and Use
- Best Jobs Online acts as a portal for the online distribution and publication of information collected from other third party Employer/Recruiter websites or Advertisers. Best Jobs Online indexes and publishes an extract of a Job link which when clicked upon by the Candidate will take them to the original website which published the Job, or to the website of the Advertiser.
- Best Jobs Online also offers a Jobs By e-mail Service when the Candidate registers on the Website. This allows us to send You email notifications about new opportunities for Jobs which match Your search preferences when you first arrived at the Best Jobs Online site.
- The Best Jobs Online Website is intended to be used by individual Candidates seeking employment. Best Jobs Online authorises You to use the Website only for lawful purposes within the terms of this Agreement and the context of Best Jobs Online intended and acceptable use of the Website and the license granted to You by Best Jobs Online. Best Jobs Online is the sole interpreter of the Websiteâ€™s intended and acceptable use of the Website.
- Candidateâ€™s License
- Best Jobs Online grants You a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Website only for Your personal non-commercial use to seek employment opportunities for Yourself. This authorises You to view, download and print a copy of the material on the Website, including published Job postings, solely for Your personal, non-commercial use and the right to apply for any job posted on the Website. (â€œCandidateâ€™s Licenseâ€) You agree that You are solely responsible for the content of any information You post to the Website and any consequences arising from such posting. Best Jobs Online reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Candidateâ€™s License for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion but particularly if Best Jobs Online suspects or determines that You are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Candidate accepts that all applications for a Job are made directly to the Employer and/or Recruiter. The Employer/Recruiter assesses the applications and all decisions relating to the applications are taken by the Employer/Recruiter and not by Best Jobs Online.
- User Warranties â€“ Age and Prohibited Use
You represent, warrant and agree that
- You are at least 13 years of age or older, and if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, You will only use the Website and Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult; and
- You will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your use of the Website complies with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
- User Conduct and Security
- You may not respond to Jobs on the Best Jobs Online Website or on third party websites in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the Job or to initiate further discussion with the Employer/Recruiter about the Job).
- Best Jobs Online is under no obligation to monitor the jobs posted on the Website, but it may monitor them at random. Jobs found to violate the terms in this Agreement may be removed at Best Jobs Online sole discretion. You may report inappropriate Jobs or conduct to Best Jobs Online by emailing us at info@Best-Jobs-Online.com or by letter to Customer Services at 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorised to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (iii) attempting to interfere with Service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing (iv) sending unsolicited mail or email including phone calls or promotions and/or advertising of products or services to any other Users; (v) soliciting personal information from any Users; (vi) deleting or altering Content posted by Best Jobs Online or any User.
- Any violation of security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Best Jobs Online will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Responsibility for Content
- Best Jobs Online assumes no responsibility for Content published on the Website (whether from Employers, Recruiters, Candidates or other parties) and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users. Best Jobs Online acts as a portal for the online collection, indexing and publication of information collected from other websites or from Advertisers and has no obligation to screen or censor communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Jobs published on the Best Jobs Online Website.
- Best Jobs Online is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs published, the truth or accuracy of the Content, the ability of the Employerâ€™s to offer jobs to Candidates or ability of Candidates to fill job vacancies.
- If notified by a User of a Job extract or advert which allegedly does not conform to these Terms and Conditions, Best Jobs Online may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Job or advert. Best Jobs Online has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- Best Jobs Online may take any action with respect to published information that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion. All Job extracts are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which they originated whether it is Content on the Website or sent to Users via email.
- Best Jobs Online is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers/Recruiters and Candidates and is not a Recruitment Agency or a Consultancy service for Employers/ Recruiters.
- When You register on the Best Jobs Online Website You will be invited to create an account and provide Best Jobs Online with certain information, including but not limited to, a valid email address ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that You have no ownership rights in Your account. You may sign up to the â€œJobs By e-mailâ€ Service and we will send You email notifications about any new Jobs which match Your search preferences You chose during the registration process.
- Any information You submit must be accurate and must be Your personal details. You are solely responsible for the content, form and accuracy of any information submitted by You to the Website.
- You understand and accept that You have no ownership rights in Your account but You may cancel Your account or edit Your search preferences for Jobs By e-mail at any time. If You cancel or terminate Your account, all Your account information including personal information will be deleted from the Best Jobs Online Website. Best Jobs Online reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your personal information if the account is inactive for a significant period.
- By posting User Content on the Website You grant Best Jobs Online a worldwide, non exclusive, royaltyâ€“free, transferable, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt and distribute such User Content through Best Jobs Online.
- No endorsements by Best Jobs Online
Nothing on the Website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its Website, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- Best Jobs Online Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Website, Best Jobs Online Content and all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and Best Jobs Online Content are the sole and exclusive property of Best Jobs Online or its licensors. Except for the limited license expressly granted to You in these Terms and Conditions, Best Jobs Online reserves for itself and its licensors all other rights, title and interest.
- The Best Jobs Online Content may be duplicated by You only for the purposes outlined in this Agreement. "Best Jobs Online," "Best-Jobs-Online.comâ€, the Best Jobs Online design logo â€œAll The Jobsâ€ and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Best Jobs Online and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Best Jobs Online. In addition, the "look" and "feel" of the Website (including colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Best Jobs Online trademarks, service marks and copyrights. Any code that Best Jobs Online creates to generate or display the Content or the pages making up the Website is also protected by Best Jobs Online copyright. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained on the Content or Best Jobs Online Content on any authorised copy You make of the Content or Best Jobs Online Content. All other product and service marks contained on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Best Jobs Online (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with Your use of the Website and Services or Your breach of this Agreement. Best Jobs Online shall use reasonable efforts to provide You prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist You, at Your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- Third Party Providers
You acknowledge and agree that Best Jobs Online may provide the Services using third party providers, including subcontractors and consultants.
- User Submissions
Best Jobs Online welcomes Your comments regarding the Services and the Website and appreciates hearing from You. Please note, however, that Best Jobs Online does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which it has specifically requested. If You submit feedback on the Services, please be specific in Your comments and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite this notice, You send Best Jobs Online creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (a "User Submission"), You understand and agree that the User Submission shall become the property of Best Jobs Online. User Submission and any elements contained in User Submissions, shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on Best Jobs Online part, and Best Jobs Online will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Submission. Best Jobs Online shall exclusively own all now known or later discovered rights to the User Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Best Jobs Online Liability
- Warranty disclaimers.
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. Best Jobs Online, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Best Jobs Online makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website.
- Without limitation on the above but in particular:
- Best Jobs Online does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and their servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If Your use of the Website results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Best Jobs Online is not responsible for those costs.
- Best Jobs Online makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Jobs published on the Website. Jobs may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on Jobs published on the Website, or on any other form of communication with Employers/Recruiters through their own Websites will be at Your own risk. Best Jobs Online does not endorse any opinions expressed by Candidates, Employers, Recruiters or other third parties to this Agreement.
- Best Jobs Online makes no representations or guarantees regarding the Content of the Website, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Best Jobs Online makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded in all jurisdictions. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the Website. If You access Best Jobs Online You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
- Best Jobs Online makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the Services or timeliness of the Services in meeting Your employment objectives. Best Jobs Online does not guarantee that the Services will result in Candidates being hired, positions being filled or employees being retained, and is not responsible or liable for any business, employment, hiring and/or salary decisions, for whatever reason made by You.
- You assume all responsibility and risk for Your use of the Website, the internet generally, and the information You submit to the Website and for Your conduct on and off the Website. You expressly release Best Jobs Online of any liability in respect of any claim against Best Jobs Online or third parties arising from the publication of Jobs or sent via Jobs By e-mail.
- In no event shall Best Jobs Online (or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or advertisers), be liable for any non-direct damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity, or business interruption) resulting from or arising under or in connection with Services or the use or access to, or the inability to use or access, the Website and/or any document, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Best Jobs Online is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall Best Jobs Online (or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or advertisers), be liable for any direct damages in excess in the aggregate of Â£100.00.
- Due to the nature of this Agreement, in addition to money damages, You agree that Best Jobs Online will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of this Agreement by You.
- Best Jobs Online is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers/Recruiters/Advertisers and Candidates and is not a Recruitment Agency or a Consultancy service for Employers/ Recruiters/Advertisers.
It is difficult to authenticate User identities on the Internet and therefore Best Jobs Online cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Best Jobs Online is not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on the Website, so in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Best Jobs Online from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Contact, Questions and Notices
Best Jobs Online Contact information is listed on the Website. Questions concerning the use of the Website should be directed to us by emailing us at info@Best-Jobs-Online.com or by letter to Customer Services at LT Affiliates Limited, 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH. Notices to Best Jobs Online should also be sent to the above address. We will send any notice to You at the address submitted by You or to such other address as Best Jobs Online reasonably determines is an appropriate address for You.
- Best Jobs Online respects the intellectual property of others. It is Best Jobs Online policy to respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Best Jobs Online will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action. Best Jobs Online may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Best Jobs Online will terminate access for Users who are repeat infringers.
- If You believe that Your copyright work or trademark has been posted to the Website and as a result copyright or trademark infringement has occurred please contact Best Jobs Online by emailing us at info@Best-Jobs-Online.com or by letter to Customer Services at LT Affiliates Limited, 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield, S10 2NH Please also note that You may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if You materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing Your copyright.
- Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of the Best Jobs Online Website. Best Jobs Online reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Website and immediate termination of Your account and ability to access the Website upon any breach by You of these Terms. All provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination except those granting access or use to the Website and You shall cease all Your use and access immediately.
- Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to the Website